Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sacrifice...

after all those barriers, difficulties, complexions and frustrations, I guess I'd reached my final resort in term of studies, here in Limkokwing University, Cyberjaya. Doing my final year of degree with flying colours.To reach at this stage with my lazyness and fooling around attitude, is actually not not not that easy. But now, thank God! the future looks bright for me, after all those sacrifices. We, whole heartedly, need to sacrifice a lot in order to sucess or get anything that we hope in return. And I mean A Lot!. If you are not willing to sacrifice, then believe me, your dreams would just turn into fantasies. Life is a circle, there are times when we are on the top, and there are also times when we fall and stranded down below.But once you fall, get up, don't turn your head back and regret, ignore those condemns, criticims or depresses,just take your steps, and keep on running forward. More efforts you make, will bring you more close to your dreams.
It may takes time,
but believe me,
your time will come,
sooner or later....


No comments: