Sunday, June 22, 2008

Endless Monolog

emo Version

how to start ek?

ermm...ok, 1,2,3 go...


in myroom without anyone else and Im used to it,
silentness is my music, while lonely is my loyal friend.
well I guess Im not alone.

ligthing up ciggarate,
with "sing for absolution" on the winamp,
I guess Im in other space.

try to entertain myself,
try to laugh or at least smile,
well, Im not good in pretending.

So, what should I do?
maybe I have to go somewhere...
"yea...but where?"
"Back to the past...
at times where you don't have to think about
this through colours of life".
"Ok.agree..."

I close my eyes, and clear up my head,
remembering the old days.
the times where I don't have to think
about any single thing that could turn
myhead in mess,
myheart pounds quickly,
and mybody shakes.

everything went so well,
untill I could'nt tell, which one is the best.
Sad, It could not resist.

time wont stop ticking,
and everything's faster.

the changing nature of life, will rip all those
beautiful memories...

what's left are only efforts that we could put in,
to make sure that we stay and survive,
there's no time to hold,
or you'll be left behind

~to be continue...

2 comments:

mohad said...

salam.. apa khabar...

Azmir Ahmad said...

ws, baik... apa kabaar?