Thursday, April 30, 2009

Garden City of Lights

title,

understand,
you guys must be weird, or at least curious
why do I choose "garden city...." as a title.

being honest,
I also don't know.
but most probably,
when this post is in process,
Im at Starbuck, The Garden.
Symbolic of that,
"garden city of lights" straight away runs to my mind.

starting to look around,
and view everything as sharp as I can,
amaze is filling my heart.
This building is beautiful,
the architecture is incredible,
and this piece of art is definitely magnificent.

I suddenly think,
how do they come with this?
how do they create KLCC, Putrajaya, Genting and lots more.
How do they transform the dreams to realities,
and how do they come with great ideas and desires...

....

....

out of nowhere,
I know,
all start with..

"think out of the box"

No comments: